Robert Downey Jr. returns as Tony Stark from Iron Man 1, 2, 3 and The Avengers
Chris Hemsworth continues his role from Thor, Thor: The Dark World and The Avengers. He will appear in the new movie set for July 28, 2017 titled Thor: Ragnorak.
Played again by Chris Evans from The Avengers, Captain America: The First Avenger and Captain America: Winter Soldier. He will also appear May 6, 2016 in the new slated film, Captain America: Civil War.
– Scarlett Johansson from Iron Man 2, Captain America: Winter Soldier and The Avengers returns to her role
Voiced by Lou Ferrigno and alter Bruce Banner played by Mark Ruffalo
The Avenger’s biggest nemesis is voiced by James Spader from the hit TV series The Blacklist.
Hawkeye is portrayed by Jeremy Renner in Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1, 2015), which is his third appearance in the role. Renner first made an uncredited cameo appearance as Hawkeye in Thor (2011) and later reprised the role in The Avengers (2012).
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Sales Information
This surefire blockbuster sequel to 2012’s Avengers hits theaters May 1, 2015. The Avengers must assemble to combat the threat of Ultron! With S.H.I.E.L.D. disbanded, the Tony Stark developed robot, Ultron, goes rogue and announces its plan to “bring peace” to Earth by annihilating the entire human race. Exciting new superheroes join the Avengers in this new mega-film from Marvel and Disney
- Licensor: Marvel
- Media: Movie based on Marvel Comics - Action/Adventure/Sci-Fi
- Rating: PG-13
- Cast: Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Quicksilver), James Spader (Ultron), Elizabeth Olsen (Scarlet Witch), Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow), Chris Evans (Captain America), Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Mark Ruffalo (The Hulk), Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye), Paul Bettany (The Vision), Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury)
- Release Date: May 1, 2015
- Primary: Older Boys 6-12
- Secondary: Teen and Adult 13-19+
- Tertiary: Younger Boys 3-5
- Master Toy Licensee: HASBRO
- Box Office: The Avengers Grossed $207.4MM opening weekend in the US and $1.5 Billion globally. Total gross $623.3MM in the US. Opened May 4, 2012
- On-Shelf Date:March 1, 2015